Plenty of young influencers have dabbled in the island girl aesthetic before, but no one pulls it off quite like Bella Racelis. This student influencer is the quintessential it-girl at the beach thanks to her easy-breezy outfits and timeless style. To top it all off, her low-key OOTDs are also friendly to shy girls who prefer a bit more coverage!
Low-Key Beach Outfits to Copy from Bella Racelis
1. Not the type to flaunt your legs? Wear your bikini top with a maxi skirt or long sarong.
2. As seen on Bella, a white button-down can double as a swimsuit cover-up!
3. Classic denim shorts go well with everything, including your swimsuits! You can also add in a baseball cap to complete your cool-girl OOTD.
4. FYI, you can still wear scarves in a tropical country! Take it from Bella, who uses her printed variant as a cute bandeau top.
5. For that chic boho aesthetic, wear wide-leg cotton pants with your favorite floppy hat. So presko!
6. Styling tip from Bella: Spice up plain white pieces with vivid hues like emerald green and hot pink. Wearing solid colors always does wonders!
7. Mini wrap skirts and bikini tops are BFFs for life! Case in point: This playful summery ensemble from Bella.
8. Nothing spells out class like an all-white outfit. Complete with dainty jewelry, of course!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.