Word of advice: Your pambahay should make you feel cute and ready to face the day. If you've been fumbling around in withering T-shirts, it may be time to reprogram. Since we're spending the majority of our days bunkered indoors anyway, we should make an effort to regularly exercise our sartorial prowess; you really don't have to wait for your bi-monthly grocery trips to put on a cute top or dress!
By now, it's old news that dressing up at home can significantly improve how you're feeling. If you haven't given this a shot yet, we suggest you go for it! In case you need some pegs, we've rounded up ten pambahay looks from none other than Lovi Poe. We love how her Instagram feed is full of home OOTDs– she proves that this wearisome lockdown hasn't lead to the demise of style.
Check out her fresh, wearable outfits below:
1. A massive T-shirt is an undefeated pambahay staple. Lovi wore hers with a dainty gold bracelet and cap. Yup, you can definitely accessorize at home if it makes you feel more like yourself!
2. On a breezy weekend set aside for hobbies and re-centering, don a pretty linen dress with a low back. Lovi's trendy iteration has a square neck and puffy sleeves– the perfect pairing with this gorgeous, ornate selfie mirror!
3. In the mood to get some cleaning and decorating done? Take your trusty bralette set for a spin! The garterized hems will allow for movement without the bagginess. You'll feel cute, too!
4. For some afternoon video calls, what could be better than a white minidress with a dramatic bodice and romantic sleeves? You'll look great on camera, and feel breezy from the waist down.
5. If there's one garment Lovi seems to love, it's a cropped tee. Here, she wears a dark crop top with a high-waisted zebra print skirt and chunky gold hoop earrings. Super simple yet chic!
6. You know you're a real coffee lover if you still require a cuppa in this scorching climate. To balance out the feverish temp, strip down to a classic bandeau top and sweatpants!
7. The classic work-from-home 'fit: a white crop top and jean shorts. It's sexy, summery, and makes an easy transition from staying in to heading out for quick errands. This ensemble will never fail you!
8. For the extra hot days, give your off-shoulder romper a spin. You won't even need to turn on the AC; because of the airy cut and breathable texture, you'll be good to go with just an electric fan!
9. This lewk should fully convince you that you need at least one trusty bandeau in your closet. You can wear this under a button-down or blazer for work meetings. After you turn off your camera, shed the layer and get back to lounging!
10. Did we mention that Lovi's really into cropped tees? This time, she's wearing one in white. You can't get any fresher than this!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!