Lovi Poe looks like she’s having the time of her life around Europe, serving one stylish OOTD after another amidst cobblestone pavements, grand structures, and scenic landscapes. Her jaunt in Italy certainly did not disappoint when it came to her outfits—check out her looks that earned our double-taps below!
1. When in Rome, you can't not have some gelato! Lovi looks super chill and ready to explore the sights of the historic city in a printed mini dress from Patricia Santos and her Carolina Herrera Insignia crossbody. The actress let her hair down in loose waves to add to the carefree look!
2. A scenic landscape deserves an equally show-stopping look! While in the beautiful coastal town of Positano, Lovi posed against the cliffside of the Amalfi Coast in this beautiful number by Mark Bumgarner. She fashioned the Adrie top and Adelaide skirt to look like a maxi dress.
3. On date night in Capri, Lovi went for a sweet, bohemian vibe in this puff-sleeved peasant top and ruffled skirt by Patricia Santos. She also wore her hair in a low ponytail and accented her evening look with a pair of gold drop earrings!
4. Lovi was seemingly beach-ready while exploring the Amalfi coast in a simple long-sleeved linen top and white denim shorts. What really tied this look together was her nautical-inspired tote and boater hat.
5. We are obsessed with this outfit she wore while prancing around Capri! Lovi looked like a Mediterranean goddess in a tie-front bralette top and a flowing maxi skirt that features a thigh-high slit that shows off her toned leg. She paired the look with nude sandals and a classic Chanel quilted backpack, too.
6. You can never go wrong with a dress-and-sneakers combo, and Lovi is making a strong case for it while clad in a polka-dotted powder blue Patricia Santos frock.