Lovi Poe is surely enjoying the California sun on the west coast. It's lovely to see the actress getting some much-deserved R&R in Los Angeles, being all smiles on the 'gram while documenting quality time spent with her loved ones.
As usual, Lovi has also been posting up a storm of OOTDs on her feed—and we’re definitely not complaining! She is such a pro at putting together casual 'fits that range from dainty ensembles to edgy looks. Below, we round up some of the actress' cool and casual outfits that are super double-tap worthy:
7 Laidback Travel OOTDs We're Loving from Lovi Poe
1. Who said swimwear can’t be worn outside of the pool? Here, Lovi donned a striped one-piece swimsuit as a top which just goes to show how versatile the piece can be. She styled it with denim jeans, a light cream jacket, a pearl necklace, and topped the look off with a pair of sunnies.
2. You can never go wrong with a black jacket! This closet staple is one of the most versatile pieces you can own and can be easily thrown over any outfit for an edgy yet chic look. Plus points for its warmth factor, as LA can still be quite chilly this time of year!
3. We’re obsessed with this all-white OOTD. The midi dress has such a flattering deep V-neckline, while the high slit that gives the piece a low-key sultry aura. We love how Lovi kept it casual by throwing on a trusty pair of white sneakers and white ankle socks. So chic and easy!
4. Oversized blazers instantly elevates an otherwise simple outfit. And if you need ideas on styling it, take cues from Lovi and make your accessories complement the hues of your outerwear to create a monochromatic 'fit.
5. We can definitely tell that Lovi loves a trusty blazer and jeans combo! This look in particular is giving us off-duty model vibes thanks to loose-fitting denim jeans and white crop top. Peep how she added a red scrunchie for a pop of color!
6. Going back to basics, Lovi wore a figure-hugging red tank top with baggy jeans for a day out. (Pro-tip: When your pants are too loose, tie the belt loops at the back together with shoelaces for a better fit!)
7. Who can forget Alicia Silvertone's iconic yellow plaid co-ords in Clueless? We definitely haven't, and Lovi seems to be channeling it in this adorable date night 'fit. Now we want a pair, too!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!