When you feel like your outfit already looks okay but it feels like it's missing an extra little ~something~, you might want to step it up on the accessories department. One no-fail piece that will always look great no matter what you pair it with is a bucket hat.
Bucket hats may seem a bit tricky to style, but trust us when we say that they will look great with dresses, jeans, shorts, tank tops, and more. Need some inspo? Just check out Lovi Poe's Instagram—they always make an appearance in her photos!
Ahead, all the cool ways to wear buckets hats, as seen on Lovi's IG pics:
Lovi Poe Bucket Hat Outfit Ideas
1. Green ruched bikini + white cover-up + animal print bucket hat
2. White graphic shirt + blue jeans + black bucket hat
3. White shirt + white pants + brown belt + white bucket hat
4. White top + white knitted sweater + black bucket hat
5. Black bucket hat + white long-sleeved crop top + low-waisted denim jeans + structured crossbody bag
6. Black bikini + black bucket hat
7. Black bucket hat + white top + cream cover-up + denim jeans + white sneakers + black crossbody bag
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.