A decade ago, Sophie Turner was just beginning her now-cult-status starring stint on Game of Thrones. Fast forward to 2019, and she's circling the globe for the promotional press tour of the latest flick she's topbilling—A.K.A. the much-awaited X-Men: Dark Phoenix! Not to mention that she's been clad in none other than Louis Vuitton almost the entire time, too. Here, scroll through this generation's Jean Grey's finest red carpet moments in LV.
1. At the Hollywood premiere in a striped, embellished strapless frock.
2. Stunning in a sparkling silver mesh overlay at the Seoul premiere.
3. Updated casual in a structured cropped top and jeans from Resort 2020 at a London photocall.
4. At the Mexico premiere in cobalt satin co-ords and a cropped statement jacket.
5. At the Beijing premiere in an asymmetrical chrome jumpsuit.