Orange is no doubt one of the most intimidating colors to wear. First of all, it's so bright that you risk looking like a traffic cone. Second, it's a little too bold which makes it quite difficult to pair with other pieces. But here's Jinkee Pacquiao making a case for this bright color—whether you're considering flashy neon fluoro shades, fresh tangerine hues, or terracotta tones, Jinkee will convince you that orange will be a cool new addition to your wardrobe!
Below, check out how she's been rocking this eye-catching hue:
1. A girl can always rely on a dress to look instantly put together.
2. Break the monotony of your orange OOTD with another contrasting yet complementing pop of color: emerald green.
3. Score some street style cred by donning logofied coordinates. Finish off your look with white kicks and you're good to go!
4. You can even take the bright hue to the office and rule the board room in style! Mixing a printed piece with a solid-colored one is an age-old style trick that you could always count on.
5. Weekends are for laidback dressing! Try on a summery top and bring out its full zesty potential with a pair of orange shorts.