Now that we're well into the rainy season, your bikinis and maillots are most probably tucked away at the back of your closet. Though, they can totally gain a second life even when you're not heading to the beach! Here to show you how is Gen Z stylista Lorin Gutierrez. The 18-year-old is an epitome for the "Insta-baddie" aesthetic, and she executes it best when she throws on one of her slinky swimsuits. To glean some inspo on how to take your bikinis from the sand to the streets, scroll through the Lorin-approved lookbook we curated below.
LOOK: Sultry Swimsuit OOTDs from Lorin Gutierrez
1. Lorin has a knack for ribbed triangle bikini tops, and her trick to dressing them up is to slip into another favorite of hers: baggy denim jeans. She pulled up the straps of her tanga to add a bit more sass to the look.
2. Another item she teams with her 'kinis are skirts, and we particularly love this satin cheetah-printed one she has on. With a pair of square-framed sunnies on, Lorin was set to lounge in style.
3. Ever thought of sporting your bikini tops with a tennis skirt? Take it from Lorin to see its stylish potential! The bright green of her swimmie perfectly goes with her white skirt, and she elevated the look with gold jewelry and a bow in her hair.
4. Ever a fan of the streetstyle aesthetic, Lorin add edge to her classic black swimsuit by wearing it as a halter top and throwing an oversized leather jacket over it. She put on a pair of tattered denim and her Nike Air Jordans to seal the quintessential cool-girl 'fit.
5. Giving her blue jeans a break, Lorin paired her black bikini top with a pair of straight-leg beige pants.Oh, and sheer arm covers for additional coverage? We're stealing that style trick!
6. Here to prove that your swimmies still have a place in your closet even in chillier weather is this travel OOTD. To keep herself warm, Lorin wore a pair of camo pants and a loose knit sweater over her white bikini top.
7. Of course, the simplest and most fool-proof way to don your 'kinis off the beach is to couple them with your favorite pair of denim cut-offs. This green and purple ribbed one looks particularly fetching with the blue of Lorin's shorts.
8. We have no doubt that Lorin turned heads with this outfit. Layered on top of her multi-colored two-piece was a figure-hugging netted dress that had a cut-out just by her mid-riff. Did somebody say sea goddess?
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!