Like most Pinoy Big Brother alumni, Maymay Entrata has dove straight into the entertainment industry since appearing on the reality show. She's been in almost everything, from films and commercials, to runways and billboards. What's stayed consistent about the Camiguin native though, is her bubbly personality and headstrong outlook on life. She doesn't have a song called "AMAKABOGERA" for nothing, after all.
Aside from acting and music, Maymay's quite the model herself, being the first Filipina to ever walk Arab Fashion Week back in 2018. On a smaller scale, the 24-year-old celeb definitely knows how to work her slender figure and cherub face for the perfect, "candid" shot. A lot of times, she doesn't have to look at the camera to get the most double-tap worthy photos. If you're in need of some posing inspo, look no further.
10 "looking away" poses to copy from Maymay Entrata
1. Starting things off is an easy one anyone can pull off. Angle yourself in front of your camera in such a way that one shoulder is slightly in front. Give some sassy but sweet side-eye, gently open your mouth and click. It helps if you have a fan nearby for a dramatic wind-blown effect.
2. This pose is as sweet as candy. Put one leg over the other, place your arms over the lifted thigh, tilt your neck a bit and smile ever so sweetly.
3. For a variation on the (in)famous fake laugh pose, lean to the side against a surface, place one hand down and the other on the back of your head. Look down and have your mouth slightly agape to make it look like you're giggling for the cutest photo.
4. For a more statuesque shot, stand up straight (facing about 45 degrees away from the camera) and jut out your bum a bit. Place one hand down the side, and hinge the other on your temple or on some eyewear. We're dubbing this pose the "Mannequin Chic."
5. For the casual, girl-on-the-go, run one hand on the back of your hair, and use the other one to play around with your locks at the front. Look away and snap a few photos. This pose is reminding us that it's 2021, so don't be shy to show off your underarms!
6. Another take on the cool-girl stance can be achieved through these steps: Position yourself to your side, lift your front leg up and place the hand farthest from the camera against your hair. Stare to the side and grin a little for the effortless Insta-baddie vibe.
7. Camera angles also contribute to how great a picture can be! Have your phone (or your photographer) at a worm's eye view to make you appear a bit taller as you pensively look away. While you're at it, drape your cardigan or some outerwear down your shoulders for some added daintiness.
8. Have on a cool 'fit that needs to be captured from head-to-toe? Flaunt it by lifting one of your hips up and and bending the opposite leg. Place one arm on the accentuated hip and let the other lay low. Don't hesitate to add some attitude to your gaze and raise one of your brows.
9. Put your best foot forward—like, literally. Squat down and place one leg forward, resting one arm over the knee. Use your free hand to cusp your chin and to push your lips up for a K-pop Idol-worthy pic.
10. If Maymay has proven anything with these poses, it's that it does take some work to look that good in photos. Though, you can still rock an effortlessly sultry pose even in bed. Place one leg over the other, hold the back of your tilted head with one hand and let your messy hair take center stage.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!