Being in the ‘biz for 15 years, LJ Reyes has definitely gone through a lot of fashion trends. But the actress’ personal style has evolved for the better. Whether or not her tenure or experience are to blame for the shift—and her friendship with stylist John Paul Dizon has definitely contributed a lot to this—LJ has found comfort in the company of pastel and neutral pieces.
Being a mom and a working actress, her current style is all about looking put-together with a sense of ease. Opting for functional basics that are easy to dress up or down if the occasion calls for it. Less blacks and grays, instead more sunny pastel shades and earth tones that give her ‘fit an overall youthful vibe. That said, we’ve rounded up a slew of looks you should cop if you want to look as fresh as LJ for your next OOTD for the ‘gram.
10 Fresh and Chic Pastel and Neutral OOTDs We Spotted on LJ Reyes
1. Vests have been all the rave as of late, and why not pick one in a buttery shade just like LJ? We love how she layered it over a simple tank and baggy trousers for an overall relaxed feel.
2. Let’s face it, bike shorts are now a closet staple! We know you probably have a pair in black, but why not get a white version, too? This way you can put together a seamless all white ‘fit that’s both sporty and chic!
3. You can’t go wrong with creamy co-ords! Here, LJ shows off a short set that’s perfect for hot and humid days at home. After all, you wouldn’t want to sacrifice comfort for style as a busy mom!
4. Level up your favorite sports bra with a cheery suit! We love this mint green color on LJ that definitely complements her skin tone. It’s also a clever color choice that instantly elevates your look when you don’t want to put too much makeup on.
5. Baby doll dresses also make it into LJ wardrobe as long as they're in neutral tones. She keeps her look youthful by styling it with a simple headband and a pair of white sneakers.
6. Want to break the monotony of a head-to-toe nude ‘fit? Then layer it with a white vest or shirt! Leave those buttons open (or use just one!) on your makeshift jacket for a peek-a-boo effect that’s undeniably cool.
7. Instead of going for a tone-on-tone white look in the exact same shades, mix it up with beige and cream hues. This adds dimension to your outfit without really adding “color.” The key is to stick to lightweight fabrics and relaxed silhouettes to keep things modern.
8. Wearing the right color can actually transform your look in more ways than one. We love the use of yellow in this sheer layered ‘fit that gives LJ an undeniably youthful look.
9. You can’t go wrong with a dainty puff-sleeved top! Paired with light-washed denim jeans, this OOTD is as sweet as it can get. And let’s not forget her sweet hair clip that sets her flipped out bob.
10. High-waisted paper bag shorts are a great way to draw attention to your waist when you pair it with a roomy top. We love LJ’s overall color palette because it reminds us of the sky on a cool summer day.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!