Liza Soberano was recently spotted on the shores of El Nido, Palawan. Her beau, Enrique Gil, just welcomed the big 3-0, and they hit up crowd-favorite spots such as ANGKLA Beach Club and Maremegmeg Beach Club to celebrate.
When it came to her 'fits, the 24-year-old actress kept things pretty chill and resort-ready, with a couple of fun prints or accessories inserted here and there. For anyone in need of easy-going yet stylish beach OOTD pegs, keep scrolling!
LOOK: Liza Soberano's beach outfits in Palawan
1. If an oversized button-down top still hasn't found its way to your closet, Liza's here to convince you to finally shop one! She proved that the flowy piece is the ideal beach cover-up. Just having it over her maillot and denim cut-offs already made her 'fit something she can wear on and off the sand.
2. A pop of color is always more than welcome under the palm trees. The actress was looking zesty and fresh in her orange crop top and bucket hat. Standing in as supporting characters to the two were her denim shorts, white sandals, and gold seashell necklace.
3. Like we've said before, no one can pull off a pair of sunnies quite like Liza. The summer essential proved to be the perfect accessory to all of her looks—this bikini top and skirt ensemble included.
4. A more dressed-up evening saw the 24-year-old in a head-to-toe black 'fit. Her sleek OOTD consisted of a crop top and midi skirt paired tastefully with Hermès Oran sandals, a white shoulder bag, and a devilishly red lippie. Tres chic!
5. The dress code for Enrique's special day was easy-on-the-eyes neutral hues. For it, Liza went with a silk cropped button-down top and skirt set from Ninety Ninety Studios. The coords were the perfect balance of elegant and breezy, making them the perfect attire for their beachside affair.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!