Liza Soberano is currently making strides in her career. Presently, she's in the United States, attending events and presumably getting used to her potential new workplace. ICYMI, she's expressed her intent to work in Hollywood, and fellow actor James Reid has already signed on as her new talent manager!
While there, Liza kept her OOTDs sharp and stylish, both as a star on the red carpet and a tourist out and about. Hero pieces in her wardrobe included enviable designer items, simple but statement-making bling, and a bevy of blazers (and we mean like, a lot of blazers.) Check out all of her looks below.
LOOK: Liza Soberano's Chic Outfits in the U.S.
1. In attendance to a gala, Liza served classic glamour in a sleek Kimikimi ensemble. The two-piece red carpet OOTD had the actress wrapped in velvet, right to the tips of her fingers. To finish things off, she accessorized with silver jewelry, and wore her hair back for a clean look.
2. Taking a break from all of her fancy events, Liza threw on a casual go-to: denim on denim. She added a classy touch to the cool-girl 'fit with some white pumps, tinted sunnies, and a Dior handbag.
3. For a night out at the Santa Monica Pier, the 24-year-old star went for a relaxed-fitting blue suit. She teamed it with a white crop top, a Prada crossbody bag, and a pair of Air Jordans.
4. Another formal gathering saw Liza in a power suit moment from Balmain. The look consisted of an etched leather jacket with a matching mini skirt, and was punctuated with a cherry red lippie. Tres chic!
5. Liza then had a get-together with Fil-Am media darling Bella Poarch, and the two looked gorgeous in casual suits. While Bella was in a more colorful 'fit, Liza stayed true to her love for neutrals and threw on a black skirt-and-blazer combo, accented by a glittery silver tube top.
6. In celebration of Levi's 501 day, Liza channelled her inner Sporty Spice and donned a black crop top and jeans with a bright red varsity jacket. We adore how her jacket matches her lips!
7. Even on her off-duty days, Liza still manages to look super chic! A stroll around a New York neighborhood meant putting on some fuss-free jeans, a pair of boots, and a cozy cardigan.
8. Last June 12, Liza felt right at home when she had dinner with Bella and another Filipino star, Bretman Rock! It seems she packed quite the number of blazers for the trip, and this houndstooth one was definitely a standout. She paired it with a black top, a skirt, and knee-high boots.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!