One look at their respective Instagram accounts and you'll know that sisters Liz and Laureen Uy are undoubtedly always fashion ready, and their OOTDs for New York Fashion Week were no exception. Today we round up all their note-worthy looks from the fabulous week-long fashion exrtavaganza.
1. Laureen opted for a casual blue ensemble with a striped, sleeveless top and denim jeans while accesorizing with subtle pops of color. We especially can't take our eyes off her Prada flame wedge heels.
2. We love how Liz is looking effortlessly undone in a trench coat and wide-legged yellow pants.
3. Going for a sporty chic vibe for the Self-Portrait show, Laureen matched her high neck crochet tunic layered over a dress with a pair of Chanel sneakers and her classic Dior saddle bag.
4. A far cry from the neutral tones of her first look, Liz showed up the next day vibrant in blue and pink while showing off her eye-catching fringe pouch from Kara.
5. Laureen dominated the gloomy NYC morning with a colorful cotton dress from Mara Hoffman and accessorized with a Susan Alexandra handbag to match.
6. Both sisters covered up for the cold night ahead. Laureen in a trendy plaid blazer dress, and Liz in a double layered Adeam trench coat over her white cropped tank and pants.
7. Laureen was decked out in head to toe Marc Jacobs for the designer's show. From her Snapshot Camera bag, to her pink and black sweater paired, of course, with this season's must have bike shorts.
8. In true power woman fashion, Liz strutted down the sreets of NYC under her umbrella in an oversized drawstring Tibi blazer and matching buff tan pull on pants.