Count on the Liz and Laureen Uy to turn any vacation into a stylish occasion. Along with some of their loved ones, the two sisters flew to Pangalusian Island in El Nido to ring in Liz's 4oth birthday.
Their wardrobes for the trip included seaside-appropriate swimmies and dresses, as well as delightful arrays of necklaces, bracelets, and hats that really just set their outfits off. If you're looking for fresh ideas on what to wear on your next beach getaway, then you best scroll away and take notes!
LOOK: Liz and Laureen Uy's beach OOTDs in El Nido
1. The two went on a boat ride in printed swimmies, cute bucket hats, and beaded necklaces. Laureen went for a little pattern-mixing and wore green leopard-print shorts over her black and white one-piece, while Liz kept things fun yet streamlined with her tie-dye maillot and moss green shorts.
2. Never one to veer away from wearing vibrant hues, Laureen sported a bright orange 'kini and polo with a pair of sky blue swim shorts and a bucket hat. We're obsessed with this color combo!
3. Liz, on the other hand, went for a more subdued rust-toned two-piece. She styled it with a flowy cover-up, a rattan handbag and a comically huge but actually, pretty practical sun hat.
4. Looking like a Baywatch leading lady, Liz stunned in this red maillot illuminated by the setting sun. She had it on with a pair of shades, a gold necklace, and another sizeable hat.
5. Taking a stroll under the trees, the stylish sisters looked oh-so-chic in their head-to-toe neutral looks. Laureen was keeping it cool in a gray vest and culottes, and Liz looked sleek in a black bodysuit and an oversized gray button-down shirt dress.
6. Laureen looks absolutely gorgeous in this black, sexy cutout malliot. The content creator accented the swimmie with puka shell accessories and a slim pair of tinted shades.
7. Posing for a selfie with Xavi, Liz's firstborn, the both of them rocked black one-pieces with their own choice of accessories. Laureen kept it simple with gold hoops, while Liz added some pops of color with her necklace and bracelets.
8. Keeping things light and easy, Laureen was all smiles in a loose, cream-c0lored button-down top tucked into white shorts. Rounding things out was a chunky necklace, a patchwork bucket hat, and a color-coordinated Chanel crossbody bag.
9. Liz took in the island breeze in a dreamy tiered maxi dress with intricate laser-cut details. This time, she went for a smaller-sized hat that made this dreamy look fit for a tropical getaway.
Belated happy birthday, Liz!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!