Laureen Uy has more than proved than she's a force to be reckoned with in fashion. Even though her style has had a lot of makeovers since her Break My Style days, her love for colors, prints, and layering is still pretty much intact. It's this love of expermenting that makes her stand out from the crowd. And there's no greater proof of that than her countless international features for her fashion weeek street style outfits. Even big fashion platforms like Vogue and Elle have taken notice of her overt yet put together 'fits.
That said, we've noticed that Laureen has been favoring a particular color in her looks of late, and it's the color purple. She has been incorporating it in a lot of her outfits and we're really getting inspired to put some purp in our wardrobes too! Below are some of our favorites.
1. The cycling shorts trend is living and thriving according to Laureen in this fun layered look that also features an oversized button down shirt and thick white belt.
2. Laureen matches her fun hair color with a similarly hued cover-up over her pink ensemble.
3. Geometric patterns on a colorful polo, high-waisted shorts, and a cute Cafune bag, this outfit has a lot going on but Laureen's use of colors within the same family helps tie the whole look together.
4. Laureen went all out with the purple here. She suited up and paired it with high-waisted pants. But what makes this outfit really interesting is the finishing touches: the cool futuristic shades and the Off-White bag.
5. This low-key pajama look Laureen has going on with her blue Gucci Mormont mini crossbody is the kind of comfort and style we need in our lives.