13,000km away from Manila, Laureen Uy still never misses when it comes to her OOTDs. She packed quite the covetable wardrobe for her ongoing trip to NYC, making sure to bring some bright colored pieces and statement-making footwear that just scream her. Exploring the Big Apple with beau Miggy Cruz, the two have fashionably been strolling (and eating) around the city.
It's currently getting a bit more chilly on that side of the world, so the content creator made sure to pack a bunch of jackets and sweaters. Never one to sacrifice style for comfort, Laureen chose pieces that were in eye-catching shades and prints, and capped off her 'fits with some designer bags. At this point, it's almost automatic that whatever ensemble the 32-year old puts on, it will always look double tap-worthy. All of her looks could only be described as eye candy, and we've rounded them up below.
All of Laureen Uy's zany travel OOTDs in NYC (so far)
1. Starting things off pretty tame, Laureen and Miggy made their way to the US of A in matching all-black sweat sets. Some Nike sneakers are just what they needed to stay comfortable during their 15 hour journey.
2. Fresh off the plane and Laureen's already stomping through the city streets. We can't get enough of these tri-color printed pants, and how they complement her green-soled Tire Boots from Bottega Veneta (spoiler: you'll be seeing the boots a lot more.) For such a striking combination, a black top, fur coat, and Marc Jacobs sling bag is all she needs up top.
3. Anyone else getting '90s hip-hop vibes from this 'fit? She tucked in a striped long-sleeve top into baggy printed jeans, and finished off her look with a beanie and Nike M2K Teknos. Oh, and she didn't forget her Prada bag, of course.
4. A visit to Times Square called for a pastel number from the style maven. She paired a puffy green and blue jacket with ripped mom jeans and some delightful Nikes. Miggy was in a similar ensemble, choosing to go for black sneakers and a black inner hoodie.
5. If anyone has cracked the code to over-the-top casual dressing, it's Laureen. The trousers in this look are worth some extra attention since the front panels can be removed to show off any drool-worthy footwear, which in this case, are her Bottegas. With them, she loosely tucked a printed shirt over a green turtleneck, tying it all together with a Gucci bodybag.
6. Watch out, Billie Eilish. The black and bright green combo looks so good on the influencer, she practically owns it. As it turns out, the pants from an earlier look comprise one half of a matching set. Laureen wore the co-ords with a tie-dye crop top, her Gucci slingbag, and, what else, but her Bottega boots.
7. It's no secret Lau and Miggy love the color purple, and they continue to wear it well. Here, the fashion blogger paired the sugary hue with flecks of blue, present in her cropped turtleneck sweater, and her handbag.
8. Out and about at the park with friend Tisha Aganon, Laureen put her own spin on the cottagecore aesthetic. Green was the color of the day, and it was present on her inner top, the print on her sweatshirt, and all over her plaid skirt. Wearing the pullover untucked gives the OOTD a more laidback, endearing, and almost "after school"-like feel.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!