Not to be one-upped by the runway looks, Laureen Uy made the most of her New York Fashion Week appearances by serving her own sartorially savvy OOTDs. Below, we've rounded up her OOTDs for some winter style inspo of your own!
1. Day one gave way to a pink monochrome look rendered in long silhouettes, consisting of a PH5 blazer and a pair of wide-leg corduroy trousers. Even her bucket bag and tiny sunnies match!
2. For day two, Laureen went for an all-white ensemble and built up her look the funky way with bright layers. Her two-toned, purple and orange faux fur coat is a standout piece, especially when contrasted with her yellow scarf.
3. We're loving Laureen's street style game for the Self-Portrait show, punctuated by her metallic puffer jacket and bucket hat.
4. A turtleneck beneath a dress, beneath a totally fash lambswool coat? Laureen's layering game was strong on this one! She wore her 'fit with washed denim jeans and some booties to accommodate the -4 degree weather.
5. She's definitely working this denim on denim on denim look, complemented by pops of browns.
6. Laureen looked adorable all bundled up in pastel. P.S. Her pink Alexander McQueen combat boots have got us jealous and wanting!