Tired of the usual basic color palettes to match with your beau? Don’t limit yourself and dare to experiment with bold hues to level up your couple ‘fits. A shade that’s been all the rave as of late is purple. Seen on the Spring/Summer 2021 runways of Valentino, Kenzo, No.21 and more, the sugary hue isn’t only limited to feminine ‘fits.
It’s actually a lot more versatile than you think! Need proof? Just take a look at stylish Insta-famous sweethearts Laureen Uy and Miggy Cruz! Their ube-colored outfits are cool and far from cheesy—perfect if you’d like people to zero in on your fashion above anything else. Here, we round up five stylish looks from our favorite pair in purple.
5 Ube-Colored Matching Couple OOTDs from Laureen Uy and Miggy Cruz
1. Here, Lau and Miggy show us how to sport athleisure pieces in two different ways but still look cohesive thanks to their monochromatic purple color palette.
2. Now here’s a matchy-matchy look that’s made cool thanks to their purple shirts! A casual and lazy day ‘fit like this definitely looks better if you’ve got an Instagrammable background, too!
3. They say opposites attract—so why not do the same when it comes to styling your couple OOTDs? Take notes from Lau and Miggy, and don the same color palette but color-blocked differently!
4. Twinning doesn’t only apply to casual looks. You can still look sophisticated and dapper while matching in purple! The key here is to ask your S.O. to add a touch of lavender to his outfit. In this case, Miggy’s tie!
5. For this loungey and casual ‘fit for the ‘gram, Miggy helps keep the color palette light and airy thanks to his light-washed denim pants. This way, the ube-colored pieces really standout and make for a more aesthetic photo.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!