Lara Quigaman recently flew to Europe with her beau Marco Alcaraz. The beauty queen-turned-actress' luggage for the vacay was filled with versatile neutral staples, dainty slip dresses, and her reliable pair of white shoes. She's proof that packing light doesn't have to mean sacrificing style, as long as you have the essentials on hand. To pick up some pointers on how to come up with simple yet undeniably pretty travel OOTDs, check out all of Lara's outfits below.
LOOK: Lara Quigaman's fresh travel OOTDs in Europe
1. For a day under the sun, Lara slipped into a breezy pleated white dress, teamed with a practical baseball cap and her brown carry-all. She harked back to the nautical vibes of her bag with a pair of cool earrings.
2. What would a trip to Italy be without taking a snap by the Leaning Tower of Pisa and indulging in some gelato? While partaking in both, Lara kept things simple and effortless by throwing together a crisp white blouse, denim shorts, and white sneakers.
3. For an easy-breezy look to keep her cool while exploring the city, Lara slipped into a cute, B&W polka-dotted dress and threw on her trusty white trainers and bodybag.
4. Coords are practically essential to the travel wardrobe of any laidback fashion girl since they eliminate the hassle of pairing together a top and bottom. Lara wore this summer-ready floral set with her white sneakers and tote. She also had a denim jacket in hand that perfectly matches the blue of her 'fit.
5. You can truly never have too many satin slip dresses. Another day on their trip saw Lara in a floral frock that had a thigh-exposing slit, paired with a pair of brown sandals.
6. For a meetup with her sister, Lara threw on an all-black 'fit accented by her go-to white shoes. In case you're curious, they're the Adidas Ultraboost sneakers and you can shop a pair here.
7. A quick visit to Budapest meant snacking on some local delicacies and matching in pink with her beau. Lara gave her all-neutral getup some zing with her relaxed hot pink blazer and a Gucci crossbody bag. Cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!