We'll always adore men's clothes on a woman. To begin with, why shouldn't we all just steal each other's threads? Fashion is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, no matter how you identify, and these megawatt ladies are further proof—here, check out how they rocked Dior's Spring-Summer 2020 menswear collection even better than the boys.
1. Dapper does it, proclaims Christina Ricci, turning up in an impeccably simple shirt-and-trousers combo. That adorable trunk clutch from the coveted Rimowa collab adds a touch of cool.
2. It's a family affair! Mom-and-daughter stunners Kate Moss and Lila Moss sure know how to coordinate sans cringe. Though both are on the petite side of the model spectrum, they illustrate how playing the leg game can clearly give your style a leg up.
3. Take a closer peek at Kate's look. Silken pajama luxe has never been more effortless. It's easy to see why a silk shirt and tuxedo trousers have long been touted as wardrobe staples.
4. Kelly Osbourne channels retro-cum-modern film noir in sleek all-black peppered with the maison's contemporary signature details like a seatbelt buckle and that Saddle wristlet.
5. Lily Allen turns a fun printed bowler shirt ultra-crisp with streamlined, oversized silhouettes! We'd totally work this on casual days.
6. Boudoir dressing, meet the power suit. Introduction care of the formidably beautiful Natalia Vodianova.