When we think of crochet, we don't usually think "sexy." Yarn is a pretty warm material, and pieces made out of it are ones you reach for on those extra chilly days. As undeniably charming as they are, they're not usually ones we associate with figure-flaunting hubadera style.
Though, here to prove us wrong is Kylie Verzosa. The beauty queen-turned-actress previously told Preview that she dresses according to how she feels, and if her recent OOTDs are any indication, we can say that she's been on a cute, sexy, and cool vibe lately. To tick all of those boxes off, Kylie's been slipping into colorful crochet pieces that have her looking every bit a bombshell even under this sweltering Philippine heat.
To see what we mean, scroll away for all the double tap-worthy crochet outfits we've spotted on Kylie so far!
LOOK: 6 Sultry Crochet Outfits from Kylie Verzosa
1. Let's kick things off with a 'fit even Paris Hilton envied. This butterfly top and skirt set was a delightful sight with its sunset-like hues, and it was tastefully edged up with the lacing of black, and Kylie's Prada Monolith boots.
2. A halter dress is a no-fail option for easy and breezy summer days. Just take a look at Kylie in her colorful patterned frock—it's like our cozy crocheted blanket, but make it sexy!
3. Not one to miss out on the butterfly top trend, Kylie rocked a cyan blue piece with a muted yellow skirt for a day on the sand. Her gold accessories and white sunnies perfectly wrapped up the beach babe OOTD.
4. If you need a cover-up for your swimmies, Kylie has a fetching suggestion. A bolero that matches your suit can take care of the top, and a netted crochet skirt will pair nicely with it. Don't forget your comfiest (and maybe even kookiest) pair of sandals, too!
5. Of course, even your slinky bikinis can come crocheted. This hot pink one on Kylie is quite the head-turner, and we love how it came with a matching cover-up skirt.
6. For a fuss-free option for when you get out of the water, slip into a crocheted dress that'll still show off your 'kini underneath. Take it from Kylie and go for rich, chocolate-hued ones to layer over your neutral-toned suits.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!