For bona fide beach babe Kylie Verzosa, the holiday season meant finally flying to the tropical haven of Boracay with her beau, Jake Cuenca. The beauty queen-turned-actress had fun in the sun, while of course, donning the sultriest and most stylish beachside OOTDs.
We all know Kylie loves a cutout here and there, and they were delightfully in abundance in her looks for this trip. Aside from that, she also packed a slew of playful accessories and cover-ups that perfectly went with her swimmies, making each of her 'fits covet-worthy. Check them out below!
7 of Kylie Verzosa's fun beach OOTDs at Boracay
1. The 29-year-old bombshell was picturesque at golden hour in this terracotta halter one-piece that had a cutout right by her abs. In the accessories department, she threw on some yellow-tinted sunnies, tiny gold earrings and an apt seashell necklace.
While strolling at the beach, Kylie opted to slip into a colorful, multi-colored maxi skirt that perfectly hugged her curves. She also toted a crocheted handbag for all her essentials.
2. Another entry in Kylie's line-up of swimmies was a strappy chocolate-brown bikini. She snapped a selfie in the two-piece with the same colorful skirt on, along with her Christian Dior slides. (We also saw that she packed her faithful pair of Crocs for the trip. Love!)
3. Kylie and Jake were twinning in green on the sand. While Jake was in dark green swim shorts and a trucker hat, Kylie rocked a pistachio maillot that wrapped around her figure.
Later that evening, the two threw on some white pieces—a simple tee for him, and shorts for her—to cover up for a sweet photo by the Christmas tree. To house her things, Kylie had a chic white half-moon mini bag on her shoulder.
4. Hanging out with their friend Migz Nolasco, Kylie looked simple but chic in a black swimsuit tucked into cool patterned lounge pants.
5. The The Housemaid star was sun-kissed in this reflective green dress. It showed off her bod through its numerous cutouts, present from the side of her body all the way to just below her chest. Her usual array of accessories were back, but this time she went for a sequined mini bag to hark back to the sheen of the dress.
6. For a daintier day, Kylie slipped into a cotton candy-pink halter dress that had cute butterflies printed on its skirt. She also sported a colorful bracelet to complement the sweetness of her 'fit.
7. Kylie knows a strapless white one-piece will always do the job. This one in particular let her flaunt her toned bod with its wide tummy opening.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!