Trust Kylie Verzosa to turn the derma into her very own runway. An avid patient of the Aivee Clinic, the beauty queen-turned-actress always shows up to her appointments in the most stylish yet casual ensembles. From time to time, you can catch her flaunting a covetable designer tote, or rocking cool sneakers that would get any streetwear enthusiast jealous. These visits are also prime moments to bond with her beau, Jake Cuenca, who's right there with her when it comes to dressing up.
Get inspired to elevate your derma day 'fits by checking out 10 of Kylie's best looks below!
LOOK: Kylie Verzosa's outfits at the Aivee Clinic
1. It seems like Kylie's uniform for Aivee days is a loose graphic tee tucked into jeans, with a swanky pair of trainers, and a cute little handbag. In the 'fit below, she matched the pops of orange in her top with her sneakers for a more cohesive look.
2. If you've been looking for some cool girl outfit inspo, you've concluded your search with Kylie. In this look, her straight-leg jeans served as the perfect bridge between her dainty white halter top and her ice-cold pair of Air Jordans.
3. Kylie and Jake put their own twists on the classic white and denim combo. While he went for a more subdued look with a plain tee and loafers, she opted for a bit more color via her graphic tee, heels, and Balenciaga handbag.
4. On another day, they added edge to their denim with black and white pieces. Kylie cinched a corset over her white button down top for a low-key sultry vibe, and accessorized with block-heeled Gucci sandals, and another teeny tiny Balenciaga bag.
5. Following the same motif as the last look, Kylie threw on a killer pair of Prada monolith boots with her black bandeau and cut-off denims. Meanwhile, her beau was looking all dapper in a simple white tee, black jeans, and tasseled loafers.
6. This time, the two went for fuss-free all-black 'fits (save for their shoes). Jake cozied up in a hoodie and skinny jeans, and Kylie slipped into a long-sleeved bodycon dress with a tasteful side slit. Their chunky trainers quite literally grounded the sleek looks.
7. Jumpsuits are great since they're already an entire outfit in one piece, plus they're an easy way to match with your S.O.. Kylie's cream-hued piece nicely contrasted Jake's bright teal one.
8. Looking as carefree and fresh as ever, the budding movie star rocked a ribbed white dress with a pair of Christian Dior slides, and a personalized Book Tote.
9. We bet this OOTD would look just as great on the beach as it did at the clinic. Just imagine how elegantly Kylie's baby blue crop top and white wide-leg trousers would flow in the summer breeze.
10. This head-to-toe, candy-colored ensemble was simply to die for. Kylie styled these delectable lilac coords with printed neon yellow sandals, and toted her attention-grabbing pink bag. Love!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!