Taking a break away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Kris Bernal recently celebrated her birthday with a getaway in Batangas. She went glamping at Domescape Philippines and enjoyed the waves at Acuatico Beach Resort. Because, might as well make the most out of your time away from Manila!
At the same time, the 32-year-old actress didn’t fail to showcase a myriad of beach-ready ‘fits to beat the heat during her quick vacation. If anything, the actress is proof that if you’ve got it, flaunt it! Her looks were also a clever display on how to dress up a petite girl’s bod for the summer. Below, check out all her looks you might want to cop for your next summer outing!
Kris Bernal’s Sultry Beach Outfits in Batangas
1. Blending in with nature, Kris can be seen in a bright green bikini that features a wrap-around design on her waist. The high-cut bikini bottom helps make her legs appear longer, too!
Funfetti bikini in Mint, P1150 - P1350, HOT TROPIC, shophotropic.com
2. If you think that wearing sportswear is limited to your workout sessions, this look might change your mind. This bodysuit in a vibrant red hue hugs her body perfectly, and makes a chic and comfy breakfast-ready look. She also added a pair of Louis Vuitton sunnies to complete the vacation vibe.
Antonni bodysuit in Cherry, P2095, ATLETIKA, atletikaph.com
3. Leveling up her swimsuit game, Kris shows off a lavender two-piece bikini with ruffles for a more flirty look. The details on her bikini top help accentuate her cleavage, while the low waist bottoms also have matching details that complete the whole look.
Gaylussite ruffle bikini, P1500, LA GLAMOUR QUEEN, lgqueen.com
4. Kris seems to have a penchant for ruffles. If you have a toned physique like Kris does, a tiny bikini set like the one below is perfect for showing off all your hard-earned work at the gym.
Olivia top, P999, SAVVY SWIM, shopsavvyswim.com
Olivia bottom, P999, SAVVY SWIM, shopsavvyswim.com
5. Who said you couldn’t wear pants during a beach trip? Kris tucked a mustard one-piece under a pair of nude culottes and put on a belt in the same hue as her swimsuit. Of course, you can add a subtle pop of color by adding a statement accessory. In this case, a beaded blue necklace does the trick!
6. Serving another casual look to lounge around in the resort, Kris wore a blue crop top and white joggers. With this outfit combination, you can still flaunt your figure without looking like you’re trying too hard.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!