Every time a brand new Fashion Week season rolls around, our eyes stay peeled for the Korean stars who're bound to take the front row by storm. From K-pop idol beauties to the perfect faces that grace your favorite dramas, here are the Hallyu celebs who turned heads this Fall/Winter 2019 at New York, Milan, London, and Paris.
1. Lee Sung Kyung stunned in a palette of pinks and reds at Fendi's Milan Fashion Week show.
2. Dara Park certainly had a slew of serious street style moments in Paris, but this Balmain LBD (little beige dress!) takes the cake.
3. Bae Suzy was an adorable Dior-swathed vision in frigid Paris.
4. Chanel muse Jennie Kim of wildly popular girl group Blackpink was lucky enough to see Karl Lagerfeld's magnificent snow-strewn final runway in the flesh.
5. Park Shin Hye had admiring gazes locked onto her at Valentino.
6. Jessica Jung made appearances in both New York and Paris, but we're particularly liking this fun printed Chloe 'fit.
7. Following in her big sister's footsteps though certainly a certified sartorial star in her own right, Krystal Jung was a scene-stealer in head-to-toe noir at Coach.
8. Im Yoona of Girls' Generation was all sweet smiles waving to fans after the Michael Kors show in New York.
9. Drop dead gorgeous as ever, Bae Irene of Red Velvet sparkled in gold sequinned Miu Miu.