There's no doubt South Korea is a leader when it comes to dictating beauty trends—remember when the 10-step skincare routine, gradient lips, and "glass skin" were all the rage? Their influence in music is also undeniable, with the popularity of groups like BTS and BLACKPINK even reaching the Western market.
The same thing goes for fashion trends, too. There's not a day that goes by that we don't see Korean idols, actresses, and models on our feeds sporting a look that becomes a trend almost immediately.
If you've been wanting to score the same look but you don't know where to start, we're here to help. Ahead, 10 Korean outfit ideas that will help you fulfill your dream of being that girl-next-door in a K-drama, lol!
Cute Korean Outfit Ideas to Try Out in 2021
1. Chunky cable knit sweaters are back in style again and it's absolutely perfect for the rainy weather. You can also use it as one of the pieces in your light academia look!
2. This look is giving us major '90s vibes in the best way possible. It's definitely the combination of the bucket hat, oversized sweater, mom jeans, and white sneakers.
3. TBH, this outfit looks like something Jennie Kim would wear during her off-duty days, so obviously, we're super here for it.
4. Don't know what to do with that oversized polo? Use it as a cover-up for your outfit. Result: A casual look that's been elevated!
5. Your cute oversized pajamas can totally pass off as outdoor clothes with the right pieces and accessories.
6. Not comfortable wearing a dress on its own? Wear a plain white shirt underneath it for that totally casual vibe.
7. Trousers are key for that Korean fashion girl look—they can make any outfit look chic.
8. This is your sign to invest in a high-quality cardigan because you can pair it with so many outfits.
9. Ripped jeans are the easiest way to make any 'fit look laidback and cool!
10. Puff-sleeve tops are also a staple in Korean fashion girl looks. Pair it with a mini skirt for the ultimate ulzzang look.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.