In mere parts of the globe, genderless fashion pieces is quickly making its way to runways and even A-lister’s wardrobes. But let’s be real—the idea is rather a niche for a place steeped with conservatism like our country. Going against the grain to prove that fashion needn’t be limited by stereotypes and societal norms, influencer Kingzie Sia is keen on mastering the art of gender-neutral dressing.
It seems that gender no longer matters in the quest to look chic, and we're all here for it! Below, check out some of our favorite looks from his grid to date.
Look: Kingzie Sia’s gender-neutral outfits:
1. Not one to veer away from classics, the foundation of most of Kingzie’s cool gal looks is a great pair of denim paired with a chic tank top. We’re obsessed with how glowing he looks in this decolletage-baring pink tee that flaunts his gorgeous tan.
2. Who says jumpsuits are only for the ladies? The plain sight of Kingzie in a chic blue romper is an instant sartorial success, giving models off-duty a run for their money. One and done and effortlessly fabulous!
3. The style influencer’s penchant for neutrals was put on display in this stunning mirror selfie. We’re totally copying how he wore his beige ripped top with minimalist flared pants, which proves relaxed ‘fits don’t mean having to skimp on style.
4. Never failing to bring his A-game on, Kingzie rides on the tube train—donning a body-hugging leather top with high-waist jeans.
5. Y2K dress inspo, anyone? Kingzie gives autumnal brown a fresh spin in an uber sexy cutout dress and it’s nothing short of jaw-dropping.
6. Another OOTD to bookmark is Kingzie’s funky co-ords, which he styled with a stunning beauty look which stole the spotlight in blonde wig and glossy lips. Nailed it!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!