Kimi Juan's Instagram feed is summer. Not exaggerating. One can hardly imagine her in a setting that's not a sun-drenched Bali shore or a cozy seaside Coron villa! That said, there's no one better to glean beach-frolicking style inspo from. Below, check out 10 heatwave-appropriate ways she's doing the season's huge beige-and-tan trend.
1. Monochrome light layering is great for city chillin'! Top a white tee and trousers with a thin, flowy trench that would look fresh even on a safari trip.
2. Repurpose a very cusp '90s short-sleeved shirt and toss it over a coffee-colored slip dress.
3. Pull off visor chic, no sweat! We love Kimi's dainty blush-tinged, ballerina-esque wrap frock.
4. Buttons, the simple little things, are often undermined. Don't make the same mistake! A beautiful row of tort-marbled dots change up the feel of any piece. Pair with a generous helping of delicate gold chains.
5. A linen romper and adorable matching scrunchie keep you breezy sans an unwanted wind-whipped hair situation.
6. Add another shade of cocoa to an amber top and white trousers via the iconic Cult Gaia Ark bag. Still a favorite!
7. The quickest way to elevating a plain cream tee? A single statement baroque pearl pendant.
8. When in doubt or roaming the mysterious temples of Jaipur, depend on a sand-hued tank, wide-leg linens, and russet leather sandals.
9. We adore this idea! Spin a bikini OOTD a ton more interesting with a trailing cloth bandana. Wish we'd thought of it earlier.
10. Headwear is clearly Kimi's thing. Feel free to don a Panama hat instead of the usual floppy straw number when you feel like being unpredictable.