We have to admit, the red carpet live stream for the Baeksang Art Awards is equally as thrilling as the ceremony itself! Though many stars opted to wear black, white, or a combination of both, a handful of celebrities decided to wear some color—and we’re all for it!
The frock is from the Italian house’s Fall/Winter 2020 collection and was actually worn first by Filipina model Hannah Locsin!
On the runway, the dress is styled with blue gloves and oversized sepia-tinted sunnies as part of Miuccia Prada’s signature quirky aesthetic for the brand. But, of course, for an awards show, So Hyun toned it down for a simple but elegant look. The actress went with minimal diamond earrings, nude Christian Louboutin pumps, and set her hair in soft waves to frame her face beautifully. The K-drama actress definitely proves that you don’t need to do much if you don a dress in such a sweet hue for a red carpet event.
We have to admit, both Hannah and So Hyun looked gorgeous in this yellow gown that's undeniably versatile no matter how you style it!
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- All of Bae Suzy's Red Carpet Outfits from Baeksang Arts Awards Over the Years
- Oh Jung Se Wins Best Supporting Actor for Two Years in a Row at the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy's "Perfect Shadow" Returns at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy Looked Stunning in All-Black at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Men Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Kim Soo Hyun Looked Super Proud of Oh Jung Se When He Won Best Supporting Actor for “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay”
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!