With travel restrictions easing all over the world, more and more Korean celebrities are taking time off their schedules to go sightseeing. One of these is A Business Proposal leading lady Kim Sejeong, who recently jetted off to Europe for some R&R! Clad in low-key, neutral OOTDs, the popular actress and singer seamless blended in with the crowd while looking as stylish as ever. Scroll ahead to see the looks she packed for her Eurotrip, plus some styling tips for your own travel looks!
5 Outfits We Loved from Kim Sejeong's Trip to Europe
1. Sejeong braved the evening Parisian breeze in nothing but a cropped striped sweater and a light oversized black blazer from the neck up. For some literal flare, she wore it with bell bottom jeans and the cutest cream-colored marcrame bag!
2. As you scroll through this list, you'll notice how much Sejeong loves monochrome looks with little pops of color. This all-black look, for example, was brought to life by the multi-colored panel on her skirt and red mary janes! Going for a button-down shirt and bag in white instead of black was such a spring-appropriate choice, too.
3. When you want to sport a structured piece like Sejeong's cropped blazer for a tour, try slightly dressing it down with denim. Opting for a wash in a similar color will make the combo appear more intentional and seamless! While you're at it, throw in a pair of chunky sneakers and a box bag (the actress is carrying Bvlgari's Serpenti Forever Jewellery Box), and you'll have a look that's both elegant and street chic.
4. Want to re-wear a coat during your trip? Switch up the styling for your new outfit so no one is the wiser. As seen on Sejeong below, you can change your accent color to something brighter like a pastel or neon, so all eyes will be on that piece instead of what you wore again.
5. Wearing light wash jeans with dark neutral pieces is a smart way to break a monochrome streak during your trip. Don't forget that your accessories can make or break the look, so keep it playful with a bucket hat or elevate the ensemble with a designer find. Sejeong's pick is this small Serpenti Forever crossbody from Blvgari.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!