Right on the heels of turning 32, Kim Chiu headed to Thailand with her beau, Xian Lim. Aside from being a pre-birthday celebration and a Holy Week getaway, the trip was also Kim's first time to fly outside the country after two years! By the looks of it, it was a vacay that was well worth the wait.
Being the playful fashionista she always is, Kim made sure to pack as much easy, breezy neutrals as she did colorful focal pieces. Whether she was on the streets or on the sand, the actress-host was looking all cheery in the Land of Smiles. Chart all of her 'fits below!
LOOK: Kim Chiu's summer OOTDs in Thailand
1. Overlooking the Bangkok skyline, the Kapamilya star kept things relaxed yet chic in a white denim jumpsuit. While the summer heat can prevent us from layering, Kim shows us that a stack of bracelets and a headscarf can be all you need to spruce up your looks.
2. For a beach day, the actress rocked an olive green 'kini with a seashell necklace and tinted sunglasses. When she strolled around the resort, she slipped on a flowy tiered maxi-skirt over her bottoms. So fresh!
3. Another cover-up Kim brought along was a cute graphic baby tee. Imagine this with a pair of jeans or a skirt, and she'd be ready to run errands or go around the mall!
4. We all need a fun, tropic-appropriate coord set in our vacay wardrobes. Kim went for this vibrant crop top and wide-legged pants combo, and coupled it with sunglasses and the "it bag" of the season, a Prada Raffia tote.
5. This head-to-toe white ensemble was just what the It's Showtime host needed to take in the magnificient view of her surroundings. She proved that a cover-up everyone needs for their vacays is a white pair of linen pants. They can match with any of your bikini tops!
6. Here's a city-strolling OOTD that's at once cute and heat-proof. The star of the show was undeniably Kim's hot pink hot pants, and we love how she teamed them with a graphic tee, a Chanel crossbody, and chunky sandals.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!