Let’s face it: Neutrals are—and forever will be—a timeless sartorial choice. Especially when it comes to traveling, you can’t go wrong with packing a number of versatile pieces in muted shades that you can easily mix and match and style differently each time.
Kim Chiu is proof that this color palette never fails. The actress’ affinity for all things bright and colorful has already been established, but there’s no denying that she also has a special spot for neutral ensembles. During her recent trip to the U.S. for the #StarMagic30BeyondTheStars tour, the chinita princess was seen sporting looks in no-nonsense whites, blacks, and browns. See her full travel lookbook below!
Kim Chiu’s Chic Neutral Outfits in the U.S.
1. There’s just something so fresh about an all-white ‘fit that makes it perfect for summer! Just take it from Kim who was seen walking the streets of New York in a monochromatic ensemble composed of a white crop top, jacket, and tennis skirt! While her footwear matched the rest of her light OOTD, the actress opted to carry her brown Hermès Birkin to inject a pop of brown into her look.
2. A classic crop top and jeans combo will never let you down. Need a little convincing? Here’s Kim looking effortlessly chic in a white cropped tee and printed pants as she struck a pose on the Brooklyn bridge.
3. While Kim has been favoring light shades, there’s no denying that the actress looks equally as stunning in dark neutrals. Case in point: the 32-year-old sporting a black sweater vest that she folded at the front to show off her sculpted mid-riff. She balanced it out by going with a pair of abstract-prrinted jeans that were tucked into her black chunky boots.
4. As she explored San Francisco, we spotted Kim in a casual yet cute ensemble featuring a white halter tank top underneath a checkered Louis Vuitton jacket. Unafraid to coordinate different prints together, Kim went with a pair of cream-colored pinstripe pants for her bottoms.
5. A breezy summer dress just like Kim’s LWD makes for a simple yet ultra-chic look. While you can totally pair this all-around frock with a pair of sneakers or heels, the actress chose to slip onto a pair of Dior slides to complete her OOTD.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!