Dive into Kim Chiu's wardrobe and you'll be surrounded by a bevy of delectable hues, ranging from soft pastels to striking neons. The actress' style philosophy is that how you look on the outside will reflect on how you feel on the inside—so if you throw on some happy tones, your day's already off to a good start.
If you're still figuring out how to inject color into your 'fits, let Kim show you how through the eight looks we picked out below. Scroll away and take notes!
8 of Kim Chiu's Best Colorful Outfits:
1. The It's Showtime host was too cute for words in this pretty-in-pink schoolgirl look. We don't know what we love the most about it: her Bratz Doll-esque platform Mary Janes, her fun dangling earrings, or her adorable space buns!
2. For a more classy approach to head-to-toe pink, Kim donned a pastel tweed jacket and skirt with white block heels. She completed the look with a complementary ribbon tied in her locks.
3. Summer is fast approaching and Kim is ready to shine as bright as the sun with this OOTD. Her color-blocking is on point with her yellow tank top, blue denim shorts, and fuchsia bucket hat.
4. We bet the Kapamilya star was feeling anything but blue in this denim-on-denim 'fit. She teamed a printed vest top with a pair of carpenter jeans, a chunky pair of trainers, and a handbag that blended in (quite literally) with the rest of her look.
5. Bet you didn't think brown and teal would pair so well together. Kim's earth-toned tank top somehow goes hand-in-hand with her vibrant teal pants, creating a color combo that we're definitely trying out for ourselves.
6. The 31-year-old's neon green Balenciagas are undoubtedly the stars of this look. She coordinated them with the print on her tee, and kept everything else in black to really let the fluorescent tones shine.
7. Here's a fail-safe trick to styling uber colorful pieces: Pair them with neutrals. In this OOTD, Kim's cotton candy pink jeans are sandwiched between a black crop top and white kitten heels, making for a simple, straightforward outfit that still packs a punch.
8. When you can't decide which candy color to rock, just wear them all! Kim's floral halter dress gives her the extra bounce in her step she needs to power through the day. So cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!