A bevy of our beloved Kapamilya stars are currently taking the U.S. by storm with the #StarMagic30BeyondTheStars tour. Among them is Kim Chiu, who didn't miss the chance to drop by a couple of tourist spots while she was there. She recently let her inner kid roam free in the sunshine state of Florida, which is known for its theme parks and other fun-filled locales.
As someone who loves everything cute and colorful, our chinita princess was decked out in OOTDs that certainly made her stand out from the crowd. And if you think about it, this styling tip is quite handy when travelling! Your companions won't lose sight of you for sure.
Chart all of Kim's colorful outfits for your next travel OOTD inspo!
LOOK: Kim Chiu's Colorful OOTDs in Florida
1. Right from the get-go, Kim was already looking sweet with her airport look. For maximum comfort and style, she opted for a lilac sweat set and threw on some chunky white sneakers that had the cutest multi-colored laces.
2. Dinner attire for Kim means a simple black tank top tucked into a pair of wide-legged chartreuse pants. To add even more zing to her 'fit, she toted an eye-catching Balenciaga Le Cagole shoulder bag in a neon green hue.
3. What's a trip to Florida without a visit to Disneyland? Kim was looking particularly zesty with her theme park OOTD; she teamed a lime green tank with lemony yellow shorts, and went for a tiny pink backpack to house all of her essentials. She capped things off with a pair of shades and her trusty white sneaks.
4. Another day of exploring saw Kim in a blue-on-blue 'fit that's totally perfect for any summer affair. She rocked a striped blue halter top with denim shorts, and slinged an ivory-hued Christian Dior bag across her bod. Capping things off were, well, a cap and a pair of tinted sunnies.
5. To make sure she doesn't miss out on any of the fun activities around the amusement park, Kim kept thing practical but chic in a chocolate-hued bodysuit. She wore it with a pair of chunky shoes, neon pink socks, and a matching pullover around her waist.
6. Keeping things chill yet chic under the sun, Kim slipped into a flowy white sundress. To complete the look, she threw on her shades, grabbed her canary yellow Lady Dior bag, and put on a pair of Dior slides.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!