We all know how busy Kim Chiu is—from her daily TV show to different endorsement shoots, she definitely has a very hectic work schedule. But despite that, she still found time to slow down, chill and relax. Talk about work-life balance!
The actress was recently spotted soaking up some sun at Balesin Island, and she served us much-needed sultry beach OOTDs to combat this chilly and rainy weather. Kim surely made our Instagram feeds brighter with her chicest and summery ‘fits! Here, we round up her stylish OOTDs that you should definitely try to cop for your next beach getaway!
All of Kim Chiu's Chic Beach OOTDs in Balesin
1. A cool beach OOTD is not just about your swimsuit, and Kim surely proved that! Play around and pair your printed bikini top with mesh pants. Talk about a perfect lowkey hubadera look!
2. Time to hit the water! If you want to flaunt your well-toned bum, opt for a cheeky bikini bottom that’ll accentuate your curves effortlessly.
3. Bright, lively colors are an instant eye-catcher! Her white bandeau bikini top paired with a bright red bikini bottom is stunning against Balesin’s IG-worthy Mykonos backdrop.
4. A black bikini is a no-brainer if you want to look put-together at the beach!
Worn as is or with a pair of floral shorts just like Kim, you’ll definitely look chic in an all noir set. Of course, you can never go wrong with a few accessories to accentuate your look, too!
5. This casual but flirty ‘fit perfectly complemented Kim’s skin tone!
Of course, a floral print top is a staple when packing for a beach trip. This look also shows off quite a lot of skin despite the actress not sporting any swimwear.
6. Remember that black triangle bikini top? Apparently, she got that same piece but in white—because why not? Here, she opted to pair it with airy linen trousers to achieve that perfect lounge look!
7. For sleepy day in, Kim opted for a floral puff-sleeved dress that could double as PJs! Talk about a stylish way to get some Zzzs!
8. A white dress is a must at the beach. Here, she matches her mask to her airy midi and flaunts her floral Dior Book Tote that adds some interesting pop of color and details to her look.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!