Kim Chiu and Xian Lim Wore the Cutest Couple OOTDs in Coron, Palawan
The real-life love team spent a mini vacation in paradise to celebrate Valentine's Day!
IMAGE Instagram/chinitaprincessThe real-life love team spent a mini vacation in paradise to celebrate Valentine's Day!
For Kim Chiu and Xian Lim, there’s always something to look forward to every Valentine's Day. As more tourist destinations open up this 2021, the celebrity couple did not dare miss the chance to have some fun under the sun on the romantic holiday.
Much like Xian’s previous grand gestures for V-Day (remember the time he took her on a date in a hot air balloon?), this year, he decided to surprise Kim with an impromptu trip to Coron, Palawan! The couple stayed at the Two Seasons Island Resort and Spa, and although Kim claimed she wasn't “ready” for the trip and couldn't pack for it well, we do think it’s the exact opposite! Not to mention, Xian brought along some comfy and chic beach looks that matched hers quite perfectly as well.
Below, we round up Kim Chiu and Xian Lim’s couple OOTDs from their mini vacay in Palawan:
1. We’ve been seeing a lot of striking maillot from our fave celebs lately and Kim has joined in on the trend, too! The real-life love team were matching in shades of red as they explored Kayangan Lake. Kim’s practical choice for a cover-up? White denim shorts! She also accessorized her multiple piercings with medium hoop earrings plus an assortment of cuffs and dainty studs.
2. White is a no-fail OOTD choice. Kim went twinning with her beau in a ruched bandeau top paired with high-waist shorts. Meanwhile, Xian looked equally fresh in a breezy white button-down shirt.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Looking clean and pristine in an LWD, Kim opted for a tiered frock paired with her Christian Dior bag and Valentino sandals. Xian matched her laidback look with a navy blue shirt and white bermuda shorts and sneakers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. The best way to cap this couple’s Valentine's date this year? A romantic dinner by the beach, of course! Kim wore an animal-print frock plus some minimalist jewelry, and Xian complemented her look with a simple black tee.
5. Ending their trip on a sweet note, Kim opted for a floral print romper while Xian went the casual route in a plain navy tee as they concluded their short vacay in paradise.