Kendall Jenner earned US$22 million this 2017, making her the world's highest-paid model ever—and therefore overtaking Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen, who's held the record every single year since 2002!
Kendall’s sky-high 2017 digits are in large part due to deals with Estée Lauder, La Perla and Adidas, among others, in addition to the Kendall + Kylie clothing line she helms with her sister, Kylie Jenner. Oh and you can count in, of course, her family’s reality TV show, too. And let's not forget about Kendall’s abundant social media endorsements directed towards her whopping 85 million followers.
This year, Gisele clocks at number two on Forbes' highest-paid models list, raking in US$17.5 million. Chrissy Teigen comes third with US$13.5 million, her first appearance in the roundup. A powerful top three, if you ask us!
As Forbes points out, the 10 highest-paid models earned at total of US$109.5 million between June 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017 before taxes and fees. Income includes money from cosmetics, fragrance, and other contracts. See the full list below:
1. Kendall Jenner, US$22 million
2. Gisele Bündchen, US$17.5 million
3. Chrissy Teigen, US$13.5 million
4. Adriana Lima, US$10.5 million
5. Gigi Hadid, US$9.5 million
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, US$9.5 million
7. Karlie Kloss, US$9 million
8. Liu Wen, US$6.5 million
9. Bella Hadid, US$6 million
10. Ashley Graham, US$5.5 million
Get that coin, ladies. Leave your thoughts in the comment box below!