Count on Kelsey Merritt to have the freshest travel OOTDs. The Filipina beauty flew home to celebrate Christmas with her family here in Pampanga, and then dropped by the seaside paradise of St. Barths (which, ICYDK, is an island in the Carribean) for a quick New Year vacay.
Her wardrobe for the trip was everything she is—simple, chic and a whole lot of fun. Whether she was enjoying a cruise or stepping on the shore, Kelsey was decked out in ensembles that had us pouring down double taps. Take a look at them below!
7 of Kelsey Merritt's chic OOTDs in St. Barths
1. On her first night on deck, Kelsey donned an all-black velvet ensemble consisting of an off-shoulder puff sleeve top and a maxi skirt. The lustrous evening look was capped off with a glittery handbag from Marina Raphael, minimal gold hoops, and a deep red lippie.
2. The 25-year-old model kept things simple yet festive by welcoming 2022 in a bedazzled bandeau and a black mini-skirt. Of course, it would've been amiss if she didn't tote an adorable glittery handbag to match!
3. Kelsey was ready to turn heads on the sand in this tres chic beach OOTD. She looked pristine in a white long sleeve top and maxi skirt set, which she wore with a seashell necklace, some sunnies, and a silk headscarf. We also love the cream and black bag she carried around with her!
4. Taking in the lush blue of the sky and sea in this travelgram, we can spot the beach babe in a simple black maillot with a sultry ab cutout.
5. Staying ever-so-stylish whilst by the pool, Kelsey rocked this emerald green strapless two-piece. The gold buckle on the bikini top plus the bling on her neck and wrist added some flair to the whole look!
6. This shot of Kelsey captures a glimpse of the Carribean's picturesque views. She posed in a strappy tie top and a fuss-free pair of shorts. We love how she put her hair up with a claw clip to show off her 'fit's back details!
7. Looking fiery in zebra print, the model flaunted her toned bod in a skimpy high-cut bikini.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!