There always seems to be a slew of eager photographers waiting for Kelsey Merritt just outside the Victoria's Secret headquarters in New York. With good reason: She sweeps out of the building and you can bet all eyes are on her every move! She's always dressed for the spotlight, be it casting sessions, callbacks, or final fittings—here, five pap-snapped working OOTDs from her we love.
1. Fresh and sexy. Kelsey dons city whites via a midriff-baring tube top and crisp trousers. That classic Chanel jumbo is the perfect, timeless finishing touch!
2. Callback chic! Kelsey nailed the auds in a billowy halter tucked into a teeny-weeny black mini.
3. Here she is post-fitting! That animal-spotted silk slip skirt is so on-trend.
4. Just casually killing it in high-shine pleather and a super-cute pageboy cap, no biggie.
5. With a mere one day left 'til the much-awaited Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, you'd think Kelsey would be tempted to slack off a tiny bit. Wrong! A pristine monochromatic outfit is the solution to those pre-catwalk jitters.
Good luck tomorrow, Kels!