Kelsey Merritt was spotted taking in the sights at Positano, Italy. The model flew to the picturesque destination for a special event with Intimissimi, an Italian lingerie brand. She's since moved on to Le Domaine de la Rose — an ecological site owned by Lancome. The site is located in Grasse, a town on the French Riviera and dubbed the world's perfume capital.
As expected, Kelsey has been serving a slew of chic neutral outfits. Grab inspo from her looks by scrolling ahead!
See European vacation travel outfit ideas from Kelsey Merritt:
1. Co-ords can be dressed up or dressed down, depending on the occasion.
Back in Positano, Kelsey donned Yacht Night linen pajamas (yes, both the shirt and pants are sleepwear!) in sailor blue. The classic cut and color means you can actually mix and match it with a pair of jeans and wear it as a regular 'fit — or just do as Kelsey did and treat it as loungewear while you're on vacay.
2. When in doubt, pair a classic button up with straight-leg pants and a neutral bag.
Here, Kelsey sports a Yacht Night Linen Short Sleeve Shirt from Intimissimi in the color Rope Beige, cropped straight-leg jeans from Calzedonia, a statement timepiece and matching gold jewelry, keeping things cool with gold-framed sunnies.
3. A set of co-ords is perfect for days when you're too tired to put together a new 'fit!
Ever have those "I have nothing to wear" moments, despite staring at a full closet? Think no further and reach for a matching top-bottoms set. In Kelsey's case, she styled her simple beige co-ords with statement sunglasses and gold jewelry to keep the look from being too casual.
4. Why not dress up in style on your next girls' night out?
Kelsey made sure her Intimissimi lingerie was the focal point of her outfit by leaving her slinky blouse slightly unbuttoned and casually tucked into a pair of straight-leg black trousers. She chose black pointed-toe slingbacks and a matching evening clutch for a classic luxurious finish.
5. Be a touch extra and match your accessories to your surroundings.
If they're in season, fresh flowers are a gorgeous addition to anyone's wardrobe. Here, Kelsey went the soft and cozy route by matching a simple long-sleeved tee with her straight-leg jeans. The basket (in this case, woven tote) of flowers elevate her otherwise simple OOTD.
6. For a luxe boat ride, keep things simple yet chic and go for a classic navy-and-white combo.
Just cruising along the Italian coast, no big deal! Kelsey was seen again wearing the Yacht Night Linen Short Sleeve Shirt from Intimissimi (this time in sailor blue, an apt color choice) and white linen shorts. Her woven beach tote adds that perfect summer touch to the whole outfit.
7. Blazers are a versatile piece — they can be used in the daytime or at night!
Moving on from the Italian coast to the south of France, Kelsey wore a striped blazer over a no-frills white tank and beige shorts. She capped off her look with a white shoulder bag and the iconic Chanel ballet flats.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.