The beach is almost a second home for Kelsey Merritt as the model is frequently spotted visiting different vacation destinations all over the world. Recently, she’s been spotted attending fellow Victoria’s Secret model Josephine Skriver’s dreamy seaside wedding in Cabo, located on the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula.
Of course, the style maven made sure to pack the chicest beach wardrobe to accompany her during this trip. From what we know of Kelsey’s style, she prefers minimal silhouettes in neutral colors but will also do the occasional pop of color, and we definitely saw this classic taste of hers in her Cabo posts!
Below, check out all of Kelsey’s stylish beach OOTDs she wore in Mexico:
1. Arriving at the resort, the model opted for a relaxed ‘fit consisting of a black button-down shirt and fitted black pants that open up at the bottom. She teamed her black-on-black look with matching black Hermès’ Oran sandals and Kelsey carried the cutest Loewe basket tote to hold all her travel essentials.
2. Another all-black OOTD she wore was this black bikini top paired with an ankle-length black silk skirt with criss-cross details over her defined torso. The model opted to go barefoot while carrying the same Loewe tote bag. She completed her look with gold and silver arm candy and a pair of black sunglasses.
4. A gorgeous sage green silk dress was Kelsey’s wardrobe choice for Josephine’s wedding, and she looks absolutely ethereal! The earthy tone complements her deep complexion while its loose skirt and open back make for a great option given the tropical climate of Cabo.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Naturally, the model couldn’t resist a tanning session under the sun and chose a bright green bikini that flaunted her enviable curves.
6. When in Cabo, going yachting is a must! Kelsey’s boat OOTD consists of an oversized cream linen button-down shirt and matching pants. This twinning set makes for the perfect, breezy cover-up over her black bikini. As she stared into the sunset, Kelsey made sure to protect her eyes with a chic pair of black sunglasses.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!