Rain showers may have arrived in Manila, but elsewhere in the world, summer's only just begun. Example: Bask in the glorious sight of Kelsey Merritt soaking up the sun in Jalisco! Fringing the Pacific Ocean, the Western Mexican state is best known for mariachi music and tequila, both of which reportedly originated there.
To be more specific, Kelsey was actually in Mexico with Internet-beloved multi-brand shop Revolve. Talk about vacation envy. Here, check out all her sizzlin' OOTDs from the trip! We're this close to buying every single 'fit available on the website:
1. First order of business? Checking inâ —swathed in a silky golden slip, of courseâ —at the picturesque Cuixmala resort.
2. Nothing's more beach-appropriate than lacey whites! Loving Kelsey's tie-front eyelet top and shorts combo. Oh, and remember what we told you about toe ring sandals?
3. We didn't know we adored the striking effect of tangerine orange against cobalt blue this much.
4. A tip you're free to snag: A wrap dress is nearly always flattering, and teamed with a super-short hemline, its leg-lengthening powers are infinite.
5. If you must (because, in fashion, theatrics are certainly encouraged), temper the drama of a sunset horseback ride with good ol' denim jeans.
6. Woodstock-flavored crochet cover-ups are a must! Best part is that you can buy them for almost nothing from those quaint little stalls dotting the shore. You get a souvenir and an outfit in one smart fell sweep.
7. FYI, crisp suiting is perfectly acceptable seaside.
8. Flaunt some stems and show off a cool, sculptural heel! That dainty Majorelle number is beyond sweet.
9. The hue of a clear, dawn-fresh sky, Kelsey's gauzy smocked frock pairs perfectly with her marigold lace-ups.