Kelsey Merritt might just be the ultimate authority on looking good in a swimsuit. Well, having modeled for the likes of Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated, (no biggie!) the stylish 24-year-old can probably don a pillowcase and still make it work!
In many of her bronzy seaside photo-ops, we noticed that Kelsey swears by a staple garment: the high-cut bikini. She has them in several colorways, too, and we can definitely see why. This bikini style is just so flattering—when worn right above the widest point of the hips, it can create the illusion of a narrower waist and longer legs. Still need more convincing? Once you check out Kelsey's demos below, you'll want in on this, too!
Here's how Kelsey Merritt wears high-ciut bikinis:
1. Keep it sleek, chic, and oblique with a skinny black bikini.
2. Brave enough for a tie-up bikini? Grab a blue suit amped with gold hardware, and go all out with matching accessories!
3. Against her skin tone, this textured white set looks spectacular!
4. In tandem with the stacked gold jewelry, this gold-threaded black suit is totally luxe.
5. Black and caramel form a sublime pairing. Think cinnamon in an iced latte.
6. Embrace the tropics and blend in with the shoreside flora.
7. Keep it youthful and sweet with a speckled suit!
8. Prairiecore meets beachwear in this shirred floral number. Cute!
9. You can never go wrong with contrast lining. And, of course, huge sunnies will forever be a welcome styling piece.
10. Fear no print! This big cat suit is trés chic.
11. Cutouts or prints? Whatever the case, little details can add a little something to the most basic pieces.
12. Ah, a classic beach babe pick: the red bikini. Kelsey's is a burnt red orange with silver hardware, and it's simply stunning.
13. Is there anything sunnier than a sunflower-hued suit? We didn't think so.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!