Our very own VS model, Kelsey Merritt, seems to be developing a taste for backless dresses. Frocks with breezy open back cuts or delicately tied straps will definitely make quite the entrance, so our suggestion is to load up on them. You can pair the said dress with laidback sneakers plus a touch of bling to create an effortlessly striking ensemble. Perfect all season round, this dress will surely turn anyone into a showstopper!
If you aspire towards Kelsey's signature sultry look, we’ve got you covered! We collated six of her stylish backless dresses and dropped links for where to cop them. Take a look!
6 Backless Dresses We Spotted on Kelsey Merritt:
1. This monochromatic look’s got us hooked! Kelsey wears a chocolate brown satin slip dress with a sexy cowl back, and a pair of taupe heels to match the frock’s hue.
Moon Dance Strapless Dress, P13, 094.26, BEC + BRIDGE
2. A vibrant tangerine dress with floral prints yields a fun, tropical vibe! Its halter and backless cut add extra oomph to the entire look.
Devon in '70s floral, P9,037, RÉALISATION PAR
3. Kelsey reminds us not to shy away from showing some skin. This flowy, open-back midi dress with a side slit is perfect for the beach, and we’re oh-so obsessed with it!
Acosta Dress, P12,932.5, LPA, Revolve.com
4. If you want a more covered up look, then a flared, long-sleeved backless dress will do the trick! Kelsey rocks this icy frock by teaming it with gold accessories and a pair of wooden block heels.
Smyth Dress in Black and Brass, P10 927.47, NBD, Revolve.com
5. Kelsey looked immaculate in a criss-cross backless dress. The perfect mix of classy and sultry!
Criss-cross Tied Backless Satin Cami Dress, P602, SBETRO, Shein.com
6. This backless dress from Berta's Florence F/W 2020 collection is a dream come true. Its exquisite cut, showstopping sheer texture, and blinding Swarovski crystals took our breath away. Would you believe this is actually a wedding dress?
Style 20-59, Florence F/W 2020, price available upon request, BERTA
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!