Whenever someone mentions KC Concepcion’s name, Paris almost always comes to mind! The multi-talented actress, who also happens to be a UN World Food Programme ambassador against hunger, once fronted our beloved glossy featuring the City of Lights. And ever since we spotted her back in Europe, apart from being nostalgic, we also can’t help but notice her stylish Parisian style. So below, we’ve compiled our favorites among her OOTDs! Check them out and score some tips.
1. First on her to-do list upon arrival at Paris? To take an OOTD with the Eiffel Tower, of course! KC showed off her hard-earned abs at Champ de Mars in a black cropped top paired with tea-length skirt and white trench coat. The actress finished off her #TeamCozy look with cool kicks and a pink shoulder bag, both from Valentino.
2. The next day, we spotted KC at Rue Cler sporting a pop of red via her cashmere coat. She wore it with a pair of black trousers, gunmetal loafers from Tod’s, and a long-sleeved top in nude. Her YSL Mini Betty Printed Pony shoulder bag sure didn’t hurt either.
3. Basking in the sun, KC showed us yet another double-tap worthy OOTD along Rue Saint-Honoré.
Her style equation: A black peacoat from Balenciaga, a pair of cat-eye sunnies, black pants and her Valentino Rockstud Va Va Voom Camouflage shoulder bag which is clearly her current fave.
4. KC kept it comfy while strolling around Les Invalides in her white turtleneck sweater, jeans, and sneakers combo. But like a true Parisian, she spiced up her outfit with a chic black coat and a trendy hat.
5. How to be pretty in pink when in Paris? Take it from KC who slayed it wearing local designers. She paired a Michael Leyva tulle skirt and an Anthony Ramirez asymmetrical top with her hot pink Valentino Rockstuds.
Photos: @thisiskcconcepcion on Instagram