If you closely follow Kathryn Bernardo on Instagram, then we won't be surprised if you look up to her as your #fitspiration. She occasionally shares her fitness habits, and recently, it seems like the 24-year-old actress has been bitten by the quarantine workout bug—just last night, June 2, she posted a slew of home workout selfies that will inspire you to get moving!
“Ever since the lockdown began, I swore to myself that I will work out at least three times a week to keep my body healthy (and to offset all those junk I eat) especially at a time like this. Thanks to online and Zoom workout classes, I actually ended up working out almost every day!” she writes in the caption.
The pics not only gives us a glimpse of how she exercises, but they also highlight her amazing abs—and yup, we’re floored! We could only dream of achieving a toned tummy like hers because let’s be honest, folks: It’s sometimes hard to find the motivation when you’re holed up at home. Kathryn, however, has advice for those struggling to stay active:
“You just need to find out the right fitness routine for you, and I swear, you’ll enjoy the process along the way. Tip: Start with 15 minutes per day first and adjust it from there based on what your body can handle! There are lots of free ab/full-body workout routines that you can check on YouTube for reference,” she explains in the caption.
Okay, so daily workouts streamed online? Sounds doable. But in case you were looking for more inspo, look no further than Kathryn’s cute workout OOTDs, which we’ve rounded up here:
1. A white sleeveless cropped top and lilac leggings, complete with a printed exercise headband to stay fresh.
2. A magenta top and black leggings make for a bold look that will make you feel empowered.
3. A sleek all-black ensemble looks great on all skin tones.
4. For chill workout sessions, a gray sports bra and leggings should do the trick.
5. Once you achieve that six-pack you’ve been working hard on, flaunt it with a low-key cropped top.
Staying fit in style? Yup, Kath is basically the ultimate #fitnessgoal!