With the Philippines' tropical climate, it’s understandable if you want to head out in some ab-baring outfits to beat the sweltering heat. Plenty would agree, including actress Kathryn Bernardo, who happens to be a fan of wearing cropped tops in her stylish OOTDs.
Whether you’re looking for some style ideas or simply looking for some fitness motivation, you can glean inspiration from Kathryn's best ab-baring outfits below.
LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo’s Best Ab-Baring Summer OOTDs
1. Before dancing the night away with her friends in Bali, Kathryn took a quick snap of her effortlessly cool getup. Wearing a colorful knitted vest over a cobalt blue bikini top, she paired it with some airy low-waisted trousers for a comfy yet stylish vibe.
2. Kathryn opted for a similar vest, cropped top, and loose trousers combo, but this time, she spun them in more neutral, earth-tone shades. It seems like the actress was really leaning into the bohemian aesthetic during her trip in Bali!
3. Kathryn made a case for men's clothing with this androgynous all-white ensemble, featuring a crisp pair of cargo shorts.
4. Feeling nostalgic for early 2000s fashion? Good news: Cargo pants are cool again! The best way to style them is with a crop top, as seen on Kathryn below.
5. Kathryn has clearly mastered the art of the "big pants, little shirt" style. Pairing another set of low-rise baggy trousers with a deconstructed crop top by local brand Synopsiiis, the actress was giving all kinds of edgy energy.
6. Let's be real: Heat is optional when donning a crop top. Here's Kathryn in Italy, wearing the chicest cropped button down paired with a mid-waisted maxi skirt and boots. The tie and beret even helped bring out the academia aesthetic!
7. Styled by sisters Kim and Boop Yap, Kathryn wore the striped variation of Celine's signature sports bra underneath an oversized green varsity jacket. The Valentino platform sandals and custom-made Robin Ortega khaki mini skirt added just the right amount femininity to her sporty look.
8. Channeling her inner Barbie, Kathryn wore an all-pink ensemble created by renowned Filipino fashion designer Mark Bumgarner.