A well-chosen jumpsuit might as well be your uniform. Who can resist such an easy-on piece? It resists complexity: You won't have to spend time digging through your closet for complementing tops and trousers. Once you find a jumpsuit that fits you right and the best, most sophisticated accessories to go with it, you'll nab an outfit formula you won't get enough of.
While jumpsuits have dipped out of trend since their heyday in 2015 to 2017, they're still a wardrobe must-have for the reasons stated above. On some days, you'll just be in the mood for stealth stylishness and straightforward comfort. Hence, the jumpsuit.
Below, we've listed a number of outfits that will make you want to go back in your closet and fish out a jumpsuit again. Ready? Take a look.
15 Effortlessly Classy Jumpsuit Outfits You'd Love to Wear:
1. A white jumpsuit rendered in thick cotton is a versatile staple. Wear it with black essentials like strappy heels, pumps, fanny packs, and totes for that sharp yet easygoing look. Don't forget to bring along some sassy sunglasses, too.
2. You don't need a ton of pieces of score a ton of fashion points. Take a bold knee-skimming boot and tuck your pant legs in them.
3. Need an outfit that can easily be adapted for both work and dinner? Fall back on all-black. Opt for a jumpsuit with a modest yet flattering high neck. Accessorize with pointy toe pumps, a black mini bag, and drop earrings.
4. A quick way to achieve an edgy glam look is to swap a cocktail dress for an trés chic pantsuit. This pinstriped number borrows the flappy lapel and wraparound details of a trench coat, but features pants for maximum comfort. Style it up with a fancy necklace and lacy heels. To dress it down, lose the jewelry and don sneakers.
5. Catch the breeze in a clean white jumpsuit with feminine eyelet details. Style it with citrusy strappy heels and a quaint basket bag.
6. Work smart, not hard: You don't have to go heavy on the accessories to execute a high-impact outfit. Your choice of fabric can do the heavy lifting for you. Wear a leatherette suit with sassy padded shoulders. Style it with sculptural strappy heels and a unique handbag in the same color family.
7. During bolder days, step out in an unlikely color, and tote a handbag in a different hue, but with the same level of vibrancy. To plug off the color burst, don a white pair of sunglasses and slender strappy sandals to match.
8. If you're not quite a fan of denim overalls, consider a body-hugging denim jumpsuit with an irresistible flared cut. To complement the suit's classic blue tone and matte finish, opt for shoes and bags in a high-beam patent leather.
9. Looking to give your outfit extra mileage? Wear a highlighter neon turtleneck beneath a neutral-colored jumpsuit. Allow no further pops of color to really sharpen the OOTD's focal point. Stick to shoes and bags in non-colors like black and white.
10. Let's not forget the sneakerheads! For a truly laidback look, pair a belted jumpsuit with chunky sneakers. Head-to-toe white will never let you down.
11. Everyone needs a needs a tailored tracksuit. Opt for one in a universally-flattering cream shade, and pair it with a black turtleneck for a sleek, put-together look. Finish off the look with fitted heeled boots.
12. Monochromatic 'fits will always work in your favor. Don a gingerbread-hued jumpsuit with contrast stitching, tinted sunglasses, and a compact handbag. Finish off the look with a pair of PVC sandals.
13. Care for some classy black and white action? Wear a simple black jumpsuit and accessorize with a strappy white statement belt and similarly spindly sandals. Keep a clutch handy for that added dose of chic.
14. Easily upgrade your tracksuit lewk with a smart blazer in a sleek taupe hue. As for the accessories, keep it minimal with white court shoes and a beige clutch.
15. Off-kilter, boxy silhouettes are simultaneously fashion-forward and totally snug. Achieve a killer errands-day look with an artfully languid denim blue suit, thin thong slippers, a black croc-effect bag, black sunnies, and chunky gold hoops.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!