It ain't easy dressing up for the cold when you're a tropical gal at heart, but songstress Julie Anne San Jose wastes no time making it look like a piece of cake. On her recent trip to wintry Tokyo, she was serving travel OOTD pegs one after the other! Check out her Japan outfits below:
1. Here she is keepin' it chill in a languid all-black 'fit made interesting with touches of leather and bright yellow faux fur. So good.
2. We adore this fuzzy scarlet statement coat thrown nonchalantly over a polka-dot slip dress. Effortless yet kitschy at its best.
3. Did we mention that beige-on-beige is all the rage right now? Julie got the memo.
4. We're really, really liking how she's got a mastery of loose silhouettes done up in elegant, tailored fabrics.
5. Call this the perfect excuse to bust out those thigh-high boots and a cropped metallic jacket!