Posing for Instagram if you're a shy girl is difficult, but you can always count on different angles and elements to give you a double tap-worthy photo! If you need some inspo, head on over to Juliana Gomez's grid. Aside from her pretty OOTDs, you'll notice that she's a pro at posing—whether or not her face is visible. Check out some photos to inspire your next post:
Camera-Shy Poses to Try, As Seen on Juliana Gomez
1. Turning your back towards the camera is a certified shy girl-approved pose.
2. If you want to keep things artsy, taking a picture of your silhouette is always a good idea.
3. Zoom in to show the details of your beauty look.
4. Hide your face behind your phone or film camera.
5. If you don't want to show your face for your OOTD shot, you can always shoot it from the neck down.
6. Go incognito using your hat.
7. Try to experiment with moving around as your photo is being taken. You'll end up with a cool, intentionally blurred shot.
8. Show off your side profile.
9. Similarly, you may also look at the ground to partially hide your face.
10. Have someone else take a photo of you gazing into a mirror for a more unique take on the mirror selfie.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.